Root Uninstaller apk
Root Uninstaller app free download for Android latest version v8.3. Do you have bulky applications on your mobile phone that you do not want? Or maybe it's slowing your device down, and you need to get rid of it as soon as possible. A root installer app is the only thing that can do this job efficiently. Root Uninstaller is a comprehensive app manager for rooted Android devices that lets you view, backup (APKs only, no data), restore, freeze and uninstall system as well as user apps. Apart from letting users perform the aforementioned functions, Root Uninstaller supports quite a few handy additional features such as the advanced application filter, and apk file viewer/ installer. With Root Uninstaller, you can directly launch installed apps on your device, visit their market links, and launch their info screens (to clear app cache and defaults, for instance). In addition, Root Uninstaller also supports uninstalling user apps in batch. Other features of this app include:
Features for the “Root+NAND unlocked Devices”
- It uninstall system applications
- It can be used to freeze or disable bloatware, stock and regular applications (keep updates)
- It defrosts or enable apps
- It backups your system application .apk to an SD card which you can reinstall later
- You can restore applications that you have backed up
- It reset all your applications to its fresh install state
- It totally deletes system applications
- It can hide your app, launch a frozen app and automatically re-freeze on app closing
- Explore application data folder, code folder ( example edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
Features for the “NON-Root Devices”
- It has a swift apk list, which shows all the apk files available on your SD card
- It stacks market references and can restore after factory reset or change devices
- You can manually clear data and cache
- It manages all the apk files, can delete them and install as a system app (PRO)
- The app uninstalls in a batch and it loads applications rapidly
- It presents application names, its icons and packages names too
- It excludes system application which cannot be uninstalled
How to Install the Root Uninstaller?
- Just download the app from below here
- Copy it to your phone/ SD card if you have downloaded it using your PC
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown sources in settings
- Install it normally
- Start enjoying it!
After installing your Root Uninstaller, open it and you will notice a recycle bin icon beside the title of each user app. Tapping on this icon takes you to the uninstall screen for quick removal whereas tapping on app title leads you to another screen that allows you to execute all functions mentioned above. For the apps titled in red (system apps), you have similar controls menus the quick uninstall button. You can avail Root Uninstaller's application filter to list all apps, system apps, third-party apps, apps stored on SD card or the apps that you have frozen, backed up or both. To filter apps according to your preference, tap on the application filter button (left of the green check button) and select a desired filter. Tapping on the Android robot icon displays a list of all the apks stored on your device's SD card. Tap on an APK file to install/ re-install it. The search button on the top-left of app's screen lets you filter apps by name. The free version of Root Uninstaller lets you defrost (freeze) and restore apps just three times. To lift this restriction, you need to upgrade to Root Uninstaller Pro (paid version).
Although you may find plenty of Uninstallers for your Android apps in the Market, not many provide such an extensive set of features. You can freeze/ Unfreeze and backup pre-installed apps and even uninstall system apps from your device.