GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys Pro apk root latest version v4.1 free download for Android smart phones. DMG auto hide software keys full version enables you to hide navigation bar on your phone. You can show or hide navigation bar through GMD auto hide soft keys on a phone UI only. It does not hiding notification bar. You can do it through simple swipe from bottom. In this new release Kitkat Android support has been added. This app also allow you to use any image for buttons, display menu button in apps actions bar, Adjust size and position, gesture control can allow you to integrate targets. no notification and reboot required, change trigger color/ transparency, disable quick bar and trigger, and many other features included in GMD auto hide soft keys latest version.
- Package name: com.gmd.hidesoftkeys
- App size: 3.3MB
- App version: v4.1
- Officially released at: XDA forum
- License: Free
- Language: English
- Required: Android
- Compatible with: Android 4.0 and later versions
- Keep notification bar and hide navigation bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys – make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar – use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
There are a lot of Android app that hides notification bar but not navigation bar. GMD auto hide soft keys is unique from them. It can hide navigation bar by replacing it with quick bar, and showing notification bar. If you want to remove navigation bar, then download auto hide soft app from below. This latest version app file has been brought you from Google play store, where this app has been posted officially for installation. But here, you can download full apk file with out wasting your time.