SDFix KitKat Writable MicroSD Apk Root Download
Download latest version SDFix Kitkat Writable MicroSD apk root free for Android smart devices. On a new and original brand of mobile phone or tablet that have Android 4.4 KitKat, doesn't allow to write files on SD card. SDFix KitKat Writable MicroSD is a best solution for all those devices. It can configure a specific file on KitKat and create ability to write files on your SD card that are installed on your smart mobile or tablet. It requires root access to a phone or tablet to work. This app can be used to change device configuration file.
- If you've run SDFix previously and it worked correctly,
- there is no reason to re-download or re-run the app.
- New update keeps indentation perfect in platform.xml.
- IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO RUN SDFIX AGAIN WITH THIS UPDATE.
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group “media_rw” to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.